Thursday, September 27, 2012

You say it's your birthday na na na na It's my birthday, too, Ya!

Lots of celebrations this month.  I don't know if it is just the time of our life or if we just know too many people?! But every weekend, there is at least one birthday party or baby shower or SOMETHING! 
Jacob's 3rd Birthday

King Jacob @ Pump It Up

Round TWO! (We are missing Emily & Rhys and Katie...)
 My 33rd Birthday

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Auntie & GG!! Dim sum was sooo much better than having to cook my own dinner. :)

Sushi with the Lopezs
 Kai's 3rd birthday


Chuck E Cheese: Baby pic!

Awwwww... Kai & his little buddy, Miss Erykah

Happy Birthday!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That must be a grand celebration. My husband and my daughter share the same birth date. Therefore, I am planning to book a nice event venue for the double celebration this year. Anyways, it was nice coming across this post. I really want to share this with my husband.

    ReplyDelete