Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THREE


Psalm 131:2 The Message

I’ve kept my feet on the ground, I’ve cultivated a quiet heart. Like a baby content in its mother’s arms, my soul is a baby content.
 3 years ago today my life changed forever. Our sweet Kai entered our lives with his seriousness, his love for music and learning, his highly sensitive "organizational" skills, his warm cuddles, & take-my-breath-away handsomeness.. I couldn't imagine life without you.


♥ u my Bubba Kai, my mooshka, my Mr. Noah Kai! Happy Birthday!!! ♥
Now that you are 3...
1. You are a BIG brother.  I love watching you hold Lukas's hand or kiss his head.  I pray every night that you and Lukas will have an amazing friendship, be a team, spur one another on in positive ways, and be the ultimate example of brotherhood.

2. You are an entertainer (able to entertain yourself.. and us, too!)
He is singing "Musunde hiraite," a Japanese song about clapping your hands.
むすんで、ひらいて、手をうって、むすんで。またひらいて、手をうって、その手をほっぺに。。
3. You are an artist.
4. You are a BIG BOY!!

TODAY was his first day EVER leaving a special "gift" in his potty!!!
This morning, I wanted to take Kai somewhere fun for his birthday, so we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  Some friends met us there as well as tutu and... daddy!! Tonight, I'm going to make some of Kai's favorites--inari sushi, miso soup, berries, and chocolate chip cookies! Happy birthday, Kai-kai-kun!

No comments:

Post a Comment