Tuesday, September 18, 2012

6 years since our rainbow at Kahala


On August 3rd, we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary.  Since Ryuta isn't a citizen, I am lucky enough to have 2 anniversaries! Double the love, double the gifts, baby!!  Ryuta actually gets a 2nd chance in October to make it up to me if he goofs up in August. :)
It was our first time leaving BOTH kids behind for babysitting.  The pump is my nemesis and my kids never seem to take to bottles, so I didn't see the point in pumping milk that wouldn't get used anyway.  I just left behind a bottle and some liquid formula and off we went!!
It was really nice to be able to get dressed up, eat dinner without attending to anyone else, and just spend time just the two of us.
Yummmmmmmy!!!
my handsome hubby <3>

We used to live in the same apartment as Mrs. Kim, the super nice korean woman who works at Semo Sushi. She sent this over to our table! She has always been so kind to us..

52 Reasons Why I Love You: Lost 3 naptimes over this, but I think it was worth it!
As usual, Ryuta gave me red roses and a sweet card.  To change things up, he sent me on a mini-scavenger hunt.  At the end of it was a gift card so that I could go shopping! yay!!!
It was a great night and we really appreciated my parents watching the boys.  The second we got back (we were only gone less than 2 hours), my mom shouts,"Thank GOD! The boob is back!" She was carrying Lukas and looked like it was a very long two hours! Thanks, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment