Friday, June 29, 2012

Kai or Lukas?

Lukas will be 4 weeks old tomorrow night.  The first couple weeks I kept having to remind myself that he is NOT baby Kai.  He is LUKAS.  Everytime I'd look at Lukas sleeping, I'd think that I was starting all over again with Kai because they both share that sweet sleepy Sanui look.  Kai and Lukas both look A LOT like their dad when they all sleep.  Although I guess I wouldn't really know what I look like asleep, right?!
I thought I'd take some pictures of Lukas at the same age in the same clothes and in the same pose as some old photos of Kai.  Can you tell who this is?

Photo A: Kai or Lukas?

Photo B: Kai or Lukas?
 Place your vote! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Somer! I think the bottom one is Kai and top is Lukas....but I am not for sure. lol. Beautiful boys you have there....
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so after looking at the rest of the pics...I think I got it backwards. Please let m know who is who... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the answer is.. the TOP one is KAI!!

    ReplyDelete