Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Funny

A friend emailed me a packet of "quiet time" studies for moms.  (A "quiet time" is time spent usually alone with God, praying and reading scriptures.)
Yesterday's study was this--
Philippians 4:12-13
12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Part of reflecting on this was to remember at least 3 funny things that have happened since the baby was born.
I keep remembering funny things or new funny things keep popping up, such as..
(1) Lukas grunting all night and it doesn't sound human!
(2) I had a dream one night that I was breastfeeding Lukas in bed and I tapped Ryuta to ask him to burp him.  Ryuta turned to get the baby and he wasn't there!  We were both like, "Where's the baby?!" I told him, "oh sorry. I was just dreaming!"
(3) Kai came home from school and I changed his diaper during his "quiet time."  I was very surprised to see a BABY diaper on my 2 year-old.
(4) Lukas actually latching onto Ryuta's nipple.  Satisfied now, sweetie?!
Oh, good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment