Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mickey & Minnie party


Kai chompin away on watermelon

Kai probably ate like 5 pieces of watermelon!!
 
Kai LOVED making BIG bubbles

well, maybe, I enjoyed it, too... :)

Thanks to all our friends who came out.... We were glad you could share this special memory with us.  I hope that years and years down the road we will all still be friends and our kids will be teenagers looking back and laughing at these photos from when they were babies and toddler friends together. I missed pics of the Prices and Valerie and Jacob... but here are MOST of the people who came to celebrate with us!

Tiffany & Max

Enjoying the nice weather before the COLD

Naomi & Stanley

Alisyn & Erykah, my little buddy

the Perera family, my favorite chunky monkey had a sad look because she wanted more cake! Love her!

the Kwok family
that other cute, chill asian boy at church, caleb!
the Pons fam bam
the Iwata fam.. River is always stylin'. We missed meeting his new brother Rhys.. hopefully for Halloween!
the Stonerocks.. I am hoping to spend lots more time with this family. Really cool peoples.
Kathryn & Gerber boy Braden
the Fishers.. I appreciate Amanda and our friendship more throughout the years. She has given me so much encouragement and advice as a mom.
Dawson's Creek! I keep falling inlove with their boys.. such handsome little guys!
DANG! Natalie & Kylie monster, genius girls.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Kai & Keila!!

"Mouse" party hats :)


No comments:

Post a Comment