Monday, May 16, 2011

SPRING!

Currently as I look out the window it is gray, windy, cold, uninviting.  Thank God Kai finally decided to go to sleep.. there really isn't much else to do!
Other than the past few days of miserable weather, we've been enjoying really amazing warm, sunny weather this spring.  Almost every day we've been getting out of the house and usually head to the park.  Despite my efforts to keep Kai protected from the UV rays, he's still managed to get a tan on his face and hands.  A friend at church yesterday said she thought Kai looked filipino!
Here are few shots of our life this spring..
Kai & Keila reunion: Singing a duet of "Musunde Hiraite" at the piano
Kai with his long-distance girlfriend, Keila
I found an easter egg!
at Easter service with Valerie & Jacob
I wish I took more pictures on Easter. Kai had on the most adorable, old-man-style Easter outfit...
My first chocolate chip cookie
a little picnic with the Dang girls

No comments:

Post a Comment